Trinity Temple is a very loving Church, that welcomes everyone who wants to learn more about Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord. You can expect to have an "Anointed Worship Experience". We ask that you come with an Open Mind and a Clear Heart, so that you may receive the Word of God in a very Rich, Raw, and Fresh perspective that will cause you to want to learn more and share with others what you experienced.
At Trinity, you will always be greeted with friendly warm people, that lets you know that you're in a place of love, peace, and comfort. We are a growing church family, where everybody knows your name. Our congregation family is very diverse with members from various cultural backgrounds and life experiences. Trinity has a contemporary kingdom style while maintaining the kingdom heritage of the CME church.
Our desire is to follow Christ Jesus' Great Commandment of the Disciples: "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age." - Matthew 28: 19-20.
You are always welcome to attend, and at Trinity, we want you to leave knowing that this place is filled with genuine people seeking to do God's will, as his kingdom ambassadors. The Word of God is our authority at Trinity. Come visit us ! We look forward to sharing a kingdom experience with you !
Trinity Temple CME Church is connected to the larger Christian Methodist Episcopal Church organization. The Church is divided into Eleven Episcopal Districts, of which Trinity Temple is a part of the Mighty Ninth Episcopal District, under the leadership of the Presiding Prelate, Bishop Bobby R. Best
About The CME Church
The Ninth Episcopal District is comprised of Five Regions:
- Alaska-Pacific Region
- Arizona-New Mexico Region
- Northern California Region
- Oklahoma Region
- Southern California Region
The Arizona District is lead by Rev. Dr. William Dorn, Presiding Elder who presides over the following Four Arizona CME Churches:
- Amos Metropolitan CME Church (Phoenix) - Rev. Diane Snell
- Phillips Memorial CME Church (Phoenix) - Rev Reginald Walton
- Phillips Chapel CME Church (Tucson) - Rev. Rosalind Longmire
- Trinity Temple CME Church (Tucson) - Rev. Dr. Amanda Goodson
- Lane Chapel (Hobbs) - Rev. Larron Fields
- Phillips Chapel (Las Cruces) - Rev. Rickey Taylor
- Phillips Chapel (Albuquerque) - Rev. Dr. William Dorn
- Phillips Chapel (El Paso) - Rev. Rickey Taylor